If you want to turn off…
If you want to turn off headphone mode on Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings and tap on ?Sound”.
- Under the “Sound” section, tap on the headphone icon.
- Disable the “Safety Headphones” option.
Settings > Screen Time > Content…
Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Reduce Loud Sounds – If Allow is checked, change it to Don’t Allow. no, it’s EU regulations. Same for Android
Go to Settings > Accessibility >…
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Headphone Accommodations, then turn on Headphone Accommodations.
Turn spoken notifications on or offOn…
Turn spoken notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.” Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Tap Devices.
- Under “Personal,” tap your headphones. Spoken notifications.
- Turn Spoken notifications on or off. Tip: You can also turn off spoken notifications specific apps.